2000 Standard Edition Software
is a complete integrated application for advanced antenna measurements.
NSI 2000 includes data acquisition and processing functions for planar,
cylindrical, spherical, and far-field measurement systems.
is the most advanced and comprehensive antenna measurement software
available today. Running on a large number of installed systems and
field tested daily by an active community of experienced users, NSI
software represents a combination of experience and technology that
stands ready to solve your toughest antenna measurement challenges.
NSI 2000 is a 32-bit multi-tasking Windows application that runs under
Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10 (coming soon). NSI 2000 provides an excellent
array of features that take advantage of the recent advances in operating
system technologies including networking, OLE/DLL, scripting and web
support. NSI is committed to supporting the latest versions of the Windows
operating system, keeping your measurement system up to date. If you're
already invested in the Microsoft Windows platform, then the NSI 2000
software will multiply your antenna measurement productivity while reducing
your risk of obsolescence.
NSI 2000 is available in two different editions: Standard and Professional.
Each Edition provides various programming options. The Professional
Edition includes a powerful scripting tool to automate nearly every
function of NSI 2000. The NSI 2000 software is capable of controlling
both near-field and far-field measurement systems.
- Integrated Planar, Cylindrical, Spherical Near-field and
- Instrument drivers for NSI and Keysight RF equipment
- Instrument drivers for NSI and other vendors' positioning
- Auto-dwell setting for RF synthesizer switching times
- Variety of plotting formats - cuts, contour plots, 3D polar
- Automated pattern analysis features
- Expert system aiding test setup
- Automated system health checks
- User definable startup configurations
- User definable macro buttons
- Drag & drop plot overlays
- Drag & drop scripting automation
- Holographic diagnostic imaging
- Professional edition for full automated scripting of all
NSI 2000 features
||WinXP, Win7 and Win10 (coming soon)
Cylindrical, Spherical, Far-field
and Professional editions
- No additional links are currently available.
- NSI 2000 Standard Edition Software
NSI-SW-5301 - Upgrade NSI Standard Edition Software to Professional
NSI-SW-5104 - Z-Plane Structure Correction Software
NSI-SW-5105 - Motion Tracking Software
NSI-SW-5152 - NSI Software Support Contract
NSI-SW-5161 - NSI Software User License
NSI-SW-5171 - Handheld Remote Control Unit
19730 Magellan Drive, Torrance, CA 90502, USA, Tel: 310.525.7000, Fax:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website: www.nearfield.com